Thursday, January 29, 2009

Once upon a time...

Today, I was told that I should have a blog by a respected fellow student, Mr. Jordan Cohen (his blog). As a result... well, here it is. My blog.

So, I start off with something that has disturbed me deeply, and is something that I think everyone should see and be equally disturbed by...

I am sure that many of you already know about the case of Caylee Anthony (if not you can read about the entire case on Wikipedia). On Tuesday an American company put a halt on the release of a product "celebrating" Caylee's life, called the "Caylee Sunshine doll". Sound pretty good?
Check it out for yourself...




Here is the website for the doll...

1 comment:

  1. Embedded video doesn't seem to work... click "check it out..." to see the article and video on the CNN website.

    ReplyDelete